Fall Sports sign-ups will be here before you know it! Sports Registration night at EHS is scheduled for Thursday, August 3rd from 5:30-7:30 PM. Below is some information.
- Fall Sports include: Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Football and Volleyball.
- Registration night is August 3rd—mark your calendar.
- The first day of Fall Sports practices are scheduled for Monday, August 14th.
- All paperwork must be turned in by noon on Friday August 11th in order to be eligible to practice on Monday.
- If you need an updated physical for 17-18 (needed every 2 years), it is best to get scheduled early. There is one “low-cost” option at FRMS from 10AM-4PM on the 14th ($20). Unfortunately, this is the only day the Dr. was available, so if your physical has expired and you utilize this option, you will not be able to practice until the second day, August 15th.