With all the no-school days, we have lots of information to get out here at EHS. Please see below:
1. “Like” the “Principal Carpenter” facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/Principal-Carpenter/460293930736145 to get updated information regarding EHS. This has been the primary way (outside of automated phone calls parents get) that I have been communicating immediate school closure information.
2. Tonight (Friday, December 13th) we are having home BBX games for both boys and Girls. At FRMS we have JV Girls at 5:15 and JV Boys at 7:00. In the EHS gym we have Varsity Boys at 5:30 ande Varsity Girls at 7:00.
3. FOOD DRIVE: Unfortunately, the last 6 days of school have decimated our Holiday food drive. We will not be attempting to “make-it-up,” so the Food Drive is over for this year. Next week when we return to school our focus will be on the Holiday “Adopt-A-Family” that students have been working on. Thanks to all those that are participating.
4. No decisions have been made yet on “make-up” days or any changes to the calendar as a result of school being closed this past week. As soon as any decisions are made in that regard, the information will be put out.
5. Progress report grades were to be uploaded by teachers today, and mailed home on Monday the 16th. With the loss of the last week, that will change. Once we get the new date I will let parents know.