We are very proud of the academic achievement of our students. The attached link indicates all of our students who made the EHS academic honor roll for the first semester.
There are three levels of achievement:
Academic Excellence: 4.0 and above
Academic Achievement: 3.5-3.99
Honor Roll: 3.0-3.49
Please help me congratulate these students for their efforts from first semester.
Spring Sports begin on Monday, February 25th. At this time you may begin registering for the spring on FamilyID. Listed below is some important information to help you navigate the registration process. Registration and at least $75 of the participation fee must be complete by the end of lunch (12:35 PM) on Friday, February 22nd to be eligible to begin practice on Monday, February 25th. Booster Club scholarships are available, please see Julie Bothel our bookkeeper for more information.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID
- Option to upload current Physical Form
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
You will have two payment options to choose from in FamilyID. You can either bring cash or check to the Bookkeeper’s window at EHS or you can select paying through the Webstore by clicking on the link provided.
***If you choose to pay through the Webstore, there will be a $3.75 fee added to your cost.***
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Key Club is having a Papa’s Pizza Fundraiser on Wednesday, February 13th at the Papa’s on West 11th in Eugene. Please see the attached flyer for more details.
Elmira High School will be inducting our second class of athletes to the EHS Hall of Fame this weekend on February 8th and 9th. Our inductees will be first introduced at halftime of the boys’ basketball game on Friday night. The induction ceremony will take place on Saturday, February 9th beginning with dinner at 6:00 PM followed by the induction ceremony at 7:00 PM. Tickets are available at the door if you would like to attend. If you have any questions please call the school at 541-935-8200 or e-mail Sarah Wartenbee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the following students for being named Students of the Month for January:
9th – Bayden Wanaisie
10th – Maddie Wisner
11th – Jackson Dube
12th – Ceili Ohnemus
Falcon – Asher Stewart
Junior Night is Wednesday, February 6th at 6:00 PM in the theater. Ms. Brittany will be presenting information about post-secondary options, how to navigate financial aid, and important senior year information. All juniors and their parent or guardian are highly encouraged to attend. Please see Ms. Brittany with questions.
EHS has several students who participate in the Oregon High School Equestrian Team (OHSET) program. If you are interested in participating or would like to become a sponsor please click on the attached link to find out more information.
Elmira High School will not be in session on Friday, January 25th for a teacher workday. Classes resume and the second semester begins on Monday, January 28th.
Please join is on Thursday, January 24th for our annual Coffeehouse Night presented by the EHS music department. This event will take place in the cafeteria from 6:00-8:00 PM. Admission is free and refreshments will be sold that evening. All proceeds go towards the benefit of the Elmira High School music program. We hope you can join us Thursday evening.
Elmira High School will not be in session on Monday, January 21st in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.