During this multi-week virtual event, current HS seniors, youth from partner programs, and 2020 HS graduates are invited to join Connected Lane County to connect with local businesses and job opportunities. The goal is to connect young professionals to local jobs. Dozens of local companies who all have entry-level positions open or project to have them open in late Spring will be in attendance. Registration closes April 15th! Click HERE for the informational flyer.
Here’s the event schedule:
- Week 1 (April 19-22): Students get to know participating companies via a virtual Meet & Greet (M-TH from 1pm-2pm)
- Week 2 (April 28): Student prep: Resume building webinar & 1:1 job application support and/or mock-interviews (Wednesday from 10am-11am–Drop-in Hour and 2pm-3pm)
- Week 3 (May 5): Student prep: Interviewing 101 webinar & 1:1 job application support and/or mock-interviews (Wednesday from 10am-11am–Drop-in Hour and 2pm-3pm)
- Week 4 (May 10-14): Students interview for the jobs they’re interested in! TBD–individual interviews to be scheduled
- STUDENTS register here: https://lesd.link/Register_4_HiringFair
Contact Lizzie Gray, Connected Lane County Project Coordinator, with any question via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 541-517-6497