Summer SAIL is a FREE one-week program hosted on the University of Oregon campus, where high school students learn about various subjects from distinguished UO faculty members through fun social and interactive activities.
SAIL offers DAY Programs for summer 2021. We will offer hybrid programs, with a mix of in-person and virtual experiences, for summer 2021.
Win awesome prizes: gift cards, school supplies, Hydro flasks, SAIL swag, and more!
To apply, student must be an Oregon resident and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Come from a low-income family (for example, qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch)
- Be the first in your family to attend college
- Come from an underrepresented minority background
- Unaccompanied youth (in state custody, foster care, homeless or not living with family)
- returning student
- Sibling of a returning student
Please send all SAIL questions to: email@example.com