Our game that was scheduled at Cottage Grove has now been moved to Marist still 7:00pm. Please read the info below about check-in times and expectations.
- No concession stand
- EHS spectator check in time: 6:30pm – 7:15pm
- Please have parents check in, using the QR code on the back of their ticket, once they enter the parking lot and prior to checking in at the ticket booth. They will drop their ticket in the bucket, give their name to be checked on the list, and then go directly to the stands.
- Masks must be worn at all times and spectators must stay 6 feet away from members outside their household.
- Spectators need to please stay in their seats for the duration of the game, unless they need to use the restroom, and then as soon as the game is over, they need to head to their cars to wait for their athletes. OSAA/OHA does not allow mixing spectators with athletes.
- EHS will be the home team and will be in the stands on the same side as the press box.
- Spectator portable toilets will be posted and will be separate from the athlete portable toilets.