The Elmira High School Football team is sponsoring our 1st annual LIFT-A-THON to emphasize the importance of our off-season workouts and to provide support for our program by raising funds to pay for new equipment and gear.
- Each player will perform three core exercises, squat, power clean and bench press.
- Each player will get $.01 / $.05 / $ .10 donations per pound (flat donations are acceptable). The amount of your pledge will be based on the player’s combined weight lifted.
- This is our main football fundraising event – Player goal is $60.00 and Team goal is $3,000.00.
- Important Dates:
- LIFT-A-THON – Thursday August 15th (4:00pm-6:00) in the Weight Room during High School Team Camp.
- ALL PLEDGE MONEY AND FORMS MUST BE HANDED IN ON OR PRIOR TO OUR FIRST PRACTICE ON MONDAY AUGUST 19TH TO A FOOTBALL COACH
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: EHS Football.
Here is the sponsorship/pledge form:
Thanks and let’s make this a successful event!