Below is our plan to provide food service to our families, and what we will need from you in order to participate.
- It will occur at VES only, but all district students are welcome.
- We will have a parking lot drive-through set up. Hopefully the directions and information in the parking lot will be clear.
- There will be no sit-down service inside.
- In order for us to “count” it as lunch service to a student, the student(s) MUST be in the car, or on site if walking.
- The student will get a complete cold sandwich sack lunch, as well as a breakfast for the following morning.
- There will be staff in the parking lot to take names/#’s in order to charge to the right account, or to the right free/reduced account
- The service will take place Monday through Friday.
- The service will not occur during Spring Break
- We will resume the service on Monday and Tuesday, March 30th and 31st.