Brittany McMillan (“Ms. Brittany”)
(541)935-8200 ext. 2220
The Counselor at Elmira High School provides:
- students with academic guidance
- personal counseling
- post-high school planning (Subscribe to the College and Career Center Website for up-to-date information!).
Students may visit the counseling center on a drop in basis or by appointment.
Ms. Brittany treats what you have to say confidentially. What is shared with Ms. Brittany stays with Ms. Brittany, except in a limited number of situations where Ms. Brittany is required by law to report, such as when the counselor believes that someone might be a source of harm to themselves or others, or where there is reason to believe that child abuse is occurring.
Some of the services provided include:
- Academic guidance
- 504 Coordination
- Forecasting / Registration
- Teacher-student-parent meetings
- Individual counseling
- Crisis management
- Post-high-school planning
- PSAT, SAT & AP Coordination