Your child may be eligible for free or reduced price meals (Breakfast and Lunch). This federally funded program is completely confidential and was created to ensure children from households that meet federal income guidelines have access to nutritious meals while at school.
• All information is confidential.
• Submit one Free and Reduced Application for all students in your household.
• Children in households getting Food Stamps or TANF and most foster children can get free meals regardless of your income.
• Children can get free meals if your household income is within the free limits on the Federal Income Guidelines.
• Your Children can get low cost meals if your household income is within the reduced price limits on the Federal Income Guidelines.
For more information please read the Q&A
Apply for the Free and Reduced Meal Program