We know that families thrive when they are safe and supported. We are here to help!
Please familiarize yourselves with our Community Resources List
Please do not hesitate to contact us for support in accessing these services or assistance in other services that may be of need to your family or student.
We are happy to announce that Amy Hand has joined the FRSD team as our Family Support Coordinator. She will be working hand in hand with educators and district employees to assist our families in accessing community services and obtaining support.
Our goal, in creating a network of family support resources, will unite educators, community partners, and families to provide all students with quality academic support, enrichment, health and social services, and opportunities to learn and succeed.
Here are some things that our Family Support Coordinator can help your student and/or family with:
- Accessing community resources
- Finding and utilizing parenting resources and parent education opportunities
- Translation and interpretation services in parent’s primary language, including ASL
- Servicios de traducción e interpretación en el idioma principal de los padres, incluido ASL
- Support in helping your kids and family manage school life
- Help navigating your kid’s school and the district
- Attendance concerns
- Issues around equity, diversity, and inclusion
Feel free to contact Amy at: 541-935-2253 ext. 1205
Click the links below for information about many local resources and services that can help your family today!
¡Abra los enlaces a continuación para obtener información sobre muchos recursos y servicios locales que pueden ayudar a su familia hoy!