Parent/Volunteer/Contractor Information Center
Our district is proactive in providing parents with information that benefits the health and safety of students and demonstrates our commitment to the wellbeing of all faculty, staff, students and visitors. Please feel free to explore the links below.
What you can do about child abuse
(Oregon Dept. of Human Services Publication)
New Safe Schools Training for Volunteers/Parents/Contractors. The SafeSchools training was updated after the passing of Senate Bill 155, and is available for all. Follow the instructions below to view the training.
- Go to the training site (click here)
- Click the Register button
- Enter the code (codes are below for contractor, volunteer and parent)
- Create username and enter your name
- Click location and select your members entity name
- Start the training and complete at your convenience
- Once you have successfully finished the training, a record of the class will be provided to print.
- Volunteer: 093efff6
- Contractor: 53ae6612
- Parent: dc07938a