- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for an account.
- Activate your account and add student (you will need student ID number).
- Provide your credit or debit card information.
- If you have any further questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and select the Help/FAQ link. If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.Fern Ridge, in partnership with Chartwells K-12, is now using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to a new interactive website and free smartphone app. Please see the flyers for more details.
Food Service Director
541-935-8218 Ext. 1
Food Service Secretary
541-935-8218 Ext. 2
School Menu Information
for menu information
*note – menus are subject to change due to unforeseen changes in supplies.
22-23 Breakfast/Lunch Pricing Information
ELEMENTARY MIDDLE SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL Breakfast - Regular Price FREE 22-23 School Year FREE 22-23 School Year FREE 22-23 School Year Breakfast - Reduced Price $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 Lunch - Regular Price $3.05 $3.20 $3.45 Lunch - Reduced Price $0.00 $0.00
Milk $0.50 $0.50 $0.50
A student may purchase an a la carte item or second meal if they have funds available on their account or money to pay for it at that time. For more information on our food service policy click here.
- APPLY ONLINE: Apply for Free & Reduced Meals online here.
- Only one application needs to be submitted per family. You can also obtain an application at any of our schools. Return the completed application to your school or the Food Services office at 24936 Fir Grove Lane, Elmira OR 97437. If you have any questions or need help, please call Renee at 541-935-8218 Ext. 2.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.