How do I Enroll?

  1. Go to and register for an account.
  2. Activate your account and add student (you will need student ID number).
  3. Provide your credit or debit card information.
  4. If you have any further questions, please visit and select the Help/FAQ link. If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.Fern Ridge, in partnership with Chartwells K-12, is now using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to a new interactive website and free smartphone app.  Please see the flyers for more details.

    Food Service Director
    Bo Gottfried
    541-935-8218 Ext. 1

    Food Service Secretary
    Renee Ota
    541-935-8218 Ext. 2


    School Menu Information


    Please visit
    for menu information


    *note – menus are subject to change due to unforeseen changes in supplies.


    Breakfast/Lunch Pricing Information

    Breakfast - Regular PriceNo ChargeNo ChargeNo Charge
    Breakfast - Reduced PriceNo ChargeNo ChargeNo Charge
    Lunch - Regular PriceNo ChargeNo ChargeNo Charge
    Lunch - Reduced PriceNo ChargeNo Charge

    Additional items available for purchase.
    No Charge

    Additional items available for purchase.
    MilkNo ChargeNo ChargeNo Charge

    A student may purchase an a la carte item or second meal if they have funds available on their account or money to pay for it at that time.  For more information on our food service policy click here.

  5. APPLY ONLINE: Apply for Free & Reduced Meals online here.
  6. Only one application needs to be submitted per family.  You can also obtain an application at any of our schools.  Return the completed application to your school or the Food Services office at 24936 Fir Grove Lane, Elmira OR 97437.  If you have any questions or need help, please call Renee at 541-935-8218 Ext. 2. 


Food Service Procurement Plan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.