ParentSquare is an easy-to-use communication tool that combines multiple communication streams into one easy-to-use app for families and staff.
What you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from school via email, text or mobile app
- Choose to receive information as it comes (Instant) or all at once at around 6:00pm (Daily Digest)
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Two-way texting with translation between staff and families
- Attendance notification with the option to send in a digital note to excuse your student’s absence
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms and permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your computer or mobile device
ParentSquare is a single platform that delivers school communications all in one place — from the District office to the classroom teacher. Parent and guardians will no longer need to search various platforms for information.