As we prepare to open our doors for the 22-23 school year, there are some important details we would like to share with families in regards to our food services plan for this year. Please see below for more information:
- The free meal program offered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture as part of its response to the coronavirus pandemic has ended.
- FRSD 22-23 Breakfast/Lunch pricing information can be found on our website
- You may qualify for free or reduced meals and can apply online https://www.ode.state.or.us/apps/f
- The district is happy to announce that we will be able to continue with FREE BREAKFAST K-12 for the 22-23 school year for ALL STUDENTS. We will be using a portion of our ESSER III $ to fund this for the upcoming year.
- Please do not let the free breakfast component deter families from filling out the free/reduced meal application, as this is still very important!