As with much of everything else this school year, Outdoor School will be different. Due to health regulations, overnight camps are not currently allowed in Oregon. However, we are pleased to be working with Camp Wilani (located 5 minutes from Veneta) to offer a 4-day program to ALL 5th grade students, as well as all 6th grade students who were unable to have an outdoor school last Spring! Camp Wilani’s Leadership Team was trained at the BEETLES Institute at UC Berkeley and are excited to teach our FRSD students!
May 4th – 7th: ALL 6th grade students (FRMS, OPTIONS)
May 11th – 14th: ALL 5th grade students (EES, VES, OPTIONS)
- This is a DAY Program only, students (A day and B day) will report to school every day TUES-FRI for the week of their Outdoor School
- Outdoor School will happen rain or shine- outside! Please plan and dress accordingly
- Students will be in small cohorts at Outdoor School based on their A/B schedule
- Students, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear masks throughout the day
- Look for more information to come (permission forms, volunteer forms, etc.)
More Information Needed?
- Visit the Camp Wilani Outdoor School link: https://wilanicouncil.org/outdoor-school/
- Call or email the school with any questions: