COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at Veneta Elementary School
This clinic will be put on by Lane County Public Health especially for our Fern Ridge community!
- Tuesday, November 23rd from 4:00 – 7:00 – Dose 1
- Tuesday, December 14th from 4:00 – 7:00 – Dose 2
- Veneta Elementary School Cafeteria
- This clinic is for kids aged 5-11 years old (12-17 year-olds can be vaccinated also if a younger sibling is getting vaccinated). Adults will not be vaccinated at this time. Lane County is taking appointments at this time and won’t be available for drop-in vaccinations.
- Pre-registration required. Sign-ups open the morning of Friday 11/19. Use code FRSDKids at COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics – Lane County (“schedule a vaccine appointment” – be sure to select ‘pfizer’ when signing up as this is the only brand available to this age group) (select ‘tue’ then ‘mobile’ to find the clinic in our neighborhood). If you try to sign up prior to Friday am the clinic won’t show up on their website. https://lanecounty.org/vaxclinics
*Kids will be considered “fully vaccinated” 2 weeks after the second dose.
Fully vaccinated children who come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will no longer need to quarantine away from school unless they are experiencing symptoms!
For more information, resources, FAQs, etc., please visit: Fern Ridge School District 2021-2022 School Year.